Monday, January 2, 2012

The Original Bradley Smoker - An In Depth Look By a New User


I show my first smoke with the Bradley smoker. There are a couple of vids on here but none really go in depth, so I show the details to help you decide if this thing is for you. (If you cook pork and don't buy one, you're crazy.) I've been cooking with smoke for 20 years...once you taste food cooked with a smoke flavor, you can't go back to the regular stuff. I started with a smoker box for my gas grill using soaked wood chips and chunks (still use it every time I grill). Grills are good for cooking hot but not so good for low and slow bbq for pork, so I tried a side fire box smoker BBQ. LOT'S of work trying to keep the temperature even and stoking it with wood every hour. I have now graduated to the bradley smoker. I'll be giving my side fire box smoker away...the bradley is AWESOME! I researched it online and registered on their forum (forum.bradleysmoker.com Super nice, helpful people on there. Any questions get solved right away and they have great recipie ideas on there as well. there was one for jalapeno peppers smoked with creme cheese that should be illegal it was so good. I post as fatandugly on their forum (and in real life too!) The Bradley makes it so easy to keep your temperature level and the smoker unit puts out CLOUDS of delicious smoke to flavor whatever you are cooking. If you cook pork, this thing is a dream machine. I just did my second batch of ribs and sausages and did a pork butt...WOW! Used oak smoke and the butt shredded right up when hand pulled ...

Discount Canon 10x30is Discount Underground Watering Systems Discount Mitsubishi Medallion Hdtv 1080




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links